Friday, November 16, 2007

Giuliani

I think Giuliani may have just earned my vote.

Personally, I think I prefer John McCain, but with all the flak Republicans have gotten for the last several years, I don't know whether or not he could beat any of the Democrats except for Hillary. Giuliani has appeal to either side, and I think he could beat any of the Democratic contenders.

By the way, you can't seriously think that Hillary is electable. She sticks her foot in her mouth more than George W. Bush, she waffles on the issues more than John Kerry, and she would motivate every Republican in the country to vote just so she wouldn't get into office, regardless of who they were inadvertently voting into office.

1 comment:

  1. I know this is about a month late. I'm cool like that. Giuliani scares the crap out of me. He doesn't appeal to me, mostly because he runs on a platform of "hey, look at me! I was in New York during 9/11!"

    Also, I believe that if we elect Romney, McCain, or Giuliani (pretty much any of the Republicans except Paul), we would be at war with Iran within their first term as president.

    ReplyDelete