Thursday, January 01, 2009

DFW Sketch 001

I've made it my new year's resolution to post new content to this blog every day in 2009. Should be a big switch, considering the highly sporadic nature of my posting in the past two years.

To meet this end, I've already got the content. I spent 6 weeks in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, and filled up pages of notebook paper with sketches. Without doing this, I would have gone completely insane. But now I've only gone partially insane, and you'll get to enjoy the results.



I have more or less kept them in the order in which they were drawn. I hope you enjoy them. I may give descriptions or comments on some, but mostly I'll just leave it up to you.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be happy with once a week. Tell you what, we can keep each other honest on this one.

    By the way, if you would send me your address, email and phone number on Facebook, that would be awesome!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete