Monday, May 23, 2005

Business Card

Here's a rough draft of the business cards that my dad will print for me, front and back.

I just took Raider for a long walk, and then he went to lie down, panting, on the ceramic tile in the kitchen with his legs sticking out to the sides so that he can cool down the area where his testicles once proudly hung.

To quote Bob Barker, "Have your pets spayed or neutered." It really is better for everyone. They're happier afterward, believe it or not, because they don't worry about the stress of the opposite sex. They also live longer and behave better, and we don't have to worry about euthanizing unwanted animals. I recently heard someone ask why anyone would fix their pet. I think that they thought it was cruel. I found it hard to believe that anyone thinks that way, but I assume they're probably not the only ones, and so this post seems necessary.

So unless you're a professional breeder, please, please, please fix your pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment