Thursday, December 15, 2005

It Hit Me

I'm done with all my tests, and I think I did okay on them. It's really impossible to tell when it's graded on a curve. I went to my apartment yesterday after hitting the bar so I could get some stuff together for about a week's absentia from Lincoln. I took big baskets of clothes and put them in my trunk and drove to Laura's house. After she left to head north (I leave today) I brought those big baskets of clothes in and placed them on the floor of . . . my bedroom. That's when I realized that it's MY bedroom the next time I see it. It never really hit me until then.

"Marriage is a duel to the death which no man of honour should decline."
-- GK Chesterton

2 comments:

  1. Now, the real saga begins.

    I have complete confidence in your ability to past a friggen test!
    one of these days I might need a lawyer & you are it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, the creature is a babybot, spawned by yours truely & a Holy Robot Ghost. I might need your help w/this.(in the lawyer sense, of course, unless you are a Holy robot ghost)

    ReplyDelete