Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy Groundhog's Day!

Just a few things:
1. I have a new renter, "Rock and Metal Forever." Click on the thumbnail in the sidebar and check out his site, filled with rock/metal videos (mostly of eras past).
2. If you have a Fark user account (or wouldn't mind signing up for one) go to the new Farktography contest and vote for my pictures (username = SirJello37).
3. I turned on the TV this morning while eating breakfast to find out that some Columbian drug runners were surgically inserting bags of heroin into the stomachs of puppies. I could be heard to say "I would fucking kill every last on of you with my bare hands."

4 comments:

  1. Done and done.

    Fancy a month of TotalFark? I was sponsored last year, and now I'm totally addicted to it. It's so much better than Fark-lite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I don't have enough time to even check Fark-lite every day, let alone to see however many more show up on TF. It would help in getting my pics on the thread sooner, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried out TF yet? I recommend only using the "Commented Links" page - it cuts down on the number of links you have to see. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the teaser for the story about the puppies that same day, but didn't stick around to find out the specifics. What I'd like to know is whether the bastards are being charged with animal abuse in addition to drug smuggling...

    ReplyDelete