Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Twins Scheduled to Arrive

My new twins are scheduled to arrive today. This post is scheduled for 5:30 a.m., the time we need to be at the hospital. The C-section is slated for 7:30 a.m. Wish us luck.

(Of course, they could already be here, and I didn't have a chance to update the blog. I'll let you know as soon as I can.)

As you can imagine, this will keep me very busy for a while. But not to worry, I've been hard at work for the past few months ensuring that I have posts scheduled regularly over the course of the first month. The content may be a bit different from what you're used to, but maybe that will be a bonus. On the downside, I may or may not have a chance to respond to your comments or to keep up on the blogs I usually read.

After the first month, I should be back at work, where I do most of my listening and much of my writing (the latter during breaks, of course). So things should get back to normal on the blog, more or less.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I hope everything goes well... and that you survive that first month with your sanity intact.

    ReplyDelete