Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Top 8 Blog Posts on Full Metal Attorney in 2011

Top 8 List

Mostly, I write reviews for this blog. But whenever I have the time and the right idea, I'll write something else, and that something else usually gets a good response (if I say so myself). Here are just a few of my favorites.

8. What Is Heavy?

This one definitively answers the question.

7. The 10 Most Metal Classical Compositons

Everyone always says metal and classical music have a lot in common. Here are a few examples of classical music that will appeal to metalheads.

6. Are "Real Songs" Disappearing from Metal?

Well, are they? Maybe you're looking at it the wrong way.

5. Women in Metal

This article explores the status and contributions of women in metal today, looking at how far they've come, what they bring to the fold, and how we view them.

4. 7 Reasons I Listen to Metal

Why do I like metal? Here are just a few reasons, and I think you'll find something you haven't thought of before.

3. The 10 Greatest Metal Vocalists of All Time

Of course, this is a matter of taste moreso than metal guitarists would be, but I'm pretty happy with the list.

1 and 2. Metal and Christianity, Part 1 and Part 2

In this one, I explored two questions: Why I don't see a problem with listening to metal as a Christian, and why I don't see a problem with being a Christian while I'm a metalhead. Thought-provoking and comment-encouraging stuff.

All 2011 List Week Posts:

- The 5 Worst Metal Albums
- Top 5 Rejected Names for New Korn Album
- Best Metal Album Cover
- The 3 Most Controversial Albums in Metal
- The Top 5 Ways Classic Bands Will Shit on Their Legacies in 2012
- The Top 3 Non-Metal Albums
- The Top 3 Metal EP's
- The Best Metal Song
- The 2 Biggest News Items in My Personal Life
- Promoter Exchange
- The Top 25 Metal Albums: 25-11
- The Top 10 Metal Albums

No comments:

Post a Comment